Exclusive Survey Briefing: The State of K-12 Education Business During COVID-19
Friday, July 31, 2020, 1 to 2 p.m. ETThe past few months have been a period of upheaval, but also one of opportunity, for companies across the education market. In this quarterly briefing, EdWeek Market Brief Publisher Maurice Bakley and Managing Editor Sean Cavanagh will break down the results of two exclusive surveys of education businesses conducted by EdWeek Market Brief in April and July.
For business leaders, investors, and others who are interested in the “state of the industry”, please join us as we discuss a variety of insights around the health and prognosis for K-12 Ed Businesses.
Among the survey topics we will address:
- How the coronavirus has affected companies’ current sales, near-term revenue expectations, spending plans and staffing across a variety of departments
- What pricing strategies companies have chosen, how long they will be running those strategies
- Companies’ timelines and success for converting district buyers from free materials during COVID to paid offerings
- The biggest barriers vendors have faced in connecting with districts–and how they’re breaking through
- What role federal programs like PPP have played for Education Businesses
We look forward to sharing these survey responses from company representatives–many of them CEOs, VPs, and directors–whose businesses specifically serve the K-12 market and placing them in context with the reporting we have done on these issues on EdWeek Market Brief. Additionally, there will be time for Q&A from our live audience.
Note: Market Brief members will also receive access to an expanded data deck of the results for further exploration after the event.